Valentine’s Day Competition
Savana Valentine’s Day Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Savana of 18 years of age or older.
- The competition begins at 7:00pm AEST Tuesday, 1 February 2022 closes at 11.59pm AEST Sunday, 13 February 2022.
- To enter the competition, participants are required to during the Competition Period:
- follow the Savana on Facebook
- like and share the Valentine’s Day post on Facebook;
- comment and tell us your ideal Valentine’s Day adventure;
- tag on the post who you would like to join you on this adventure; and
- make sure you are following either the Savana Facebook account at: https://www.facebook.com/savana.wyndhamvale
- Competition entries are to be submitted as a comment on the relevant competition post on Facebook.
- The competition will be drawn on Monday, 14 February 2022. The Winner will be the most creative response and will be notified by email.
- Prize details: Winners will receive a Bed and Breakfast Package at Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park valued at $390. The supplier’s terms and conditions can be viewed at https://www.lancemore.com.au/shop/mansion-hotel/bed-breakfast-package .
- Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If, for any reason, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter will review the entries and has absolute discretion in choosing winners. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected emails or mail.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of being run as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition without any notice to participants.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information;
- non-receipt of entries for any reason;
- problems or technical failure of any kind;
- unavailability or inaccessibility of any service or website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error; or
- any damage or loss (direct or indirect) suffered by reason of any act or omission of the Promoter, its employees or contractors in relation to this competition or supply of a prize.
- The Promoter will collect and use each Participant’s personal information, competition entries (including photos) for the purposes of:
- future marketing, public statements, testimonials, and advertisements about Savana; and
- By participating in this competition, Participants consent to the use of their personal information as described in these terms and conditions.
The Promoter is AVID Property Group Nominees Pty Ltd ATF Hobbs Road Wyndham Trust, Level 5, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000.